This is a 4-channel PCB carrier board for the popular Meanwell LDD-H series of PWM constant current drivers. Use it to build up your custom drivers using the MeanWell LDD-H series of buck drivers. It can be configured to provide specific current capabilities (limits) for each channel such that it is perfectly suited to your setup. This board is commonly referred to as the "LDD 4up."
The design includes 10K pull-down resistors (pre-soldered to the PCB) to shut off the LED outputs if the PWM signal is disconnected (such as when a controller is reset). This avoids the common problem of having the LEDs go to 100% brightness when the controller is reset. Also includes all necessary terminal blocks & pull-down resistors. Soldering required for assembly.
- Board Dimensions: 3.45" x 1.95"
- Mounting Holes: 3.15" x 1.65" Diameter 3mm
- Pre-soldered 10K pull-down resistors on each channel
- Includes all necessary terminal blocks (solder yourself)
- Compatible with Meanwell LDD-350H, LDD-500H, LDD-700H, LDD-1000H
- 1-Yr Warranty
- Does NOT include LDD drivers.
- MeanWell LDD-H Series Datasheet
- Assembly & Soldering Video