This is a 5-channel PCB carrier board for the popular Meanwell LDD-H series of PWM constant current drivers. Use it to build up your custom drivers using the MeanWell LDD-H series of buck drivers. It can be configured to provide specific current capabilities (limits) for each channel such that it is perfectly suited to your setup. This is a perfect match for the 5-channel DreamChip multichip LEDs as well as the new Lumia 5.1. This board is commonly referred to as the "LDD 5up."
The design includes 10K pull-down resistors (pre-soldered to the PCB) to shut off the LED outputs if the PWM signal is disconnected (such as when a controller is reset). This avoids the common problem of having the LEDs go to 100% brightness when the controller is reset. Also includes all necessary terminal blocks & pull-down resistors. Soldering required for assembly.
New!The LDD-5 Driver Board is now compatible with Mean Well LDD-1000L, LDD-1200L, and LDD-1500L drivers along with the suite of LDD-H drivers. Versions 1.3 and later.
- Board Dimensions: 4.3" x 1.95"
- Mounting Holes: 4" x 1.65" Diameter 3mm
- Pre-soldered 10K pull-down resistors on each channel
- Includes all necessary terminal blocks (solder yourself)
- Compatible with Meanwell LDD-350H, LDD-500H, LDD-700H, LDD-1000H
- 1-Yr Warranty
- Does NOT include LDD drivers.
- MeanWell LDD-H Series Datasheet
- Assembly & Soldering Video